Proxifier version 3.21
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Proxifier version 3.21 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Proxifier version 3.21 from your PCInitex
. Open here
where you can get more info on Initex. Click on http://www.proxifier.com
to get more facts about Proxifier version 3.21 on Initex's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Proxifier directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Proxifier version 3.21 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Proxifier\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Proxifier.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.89 MB (4074600 bytes) on disk.
Proxifier version 3.21 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.71 MB (7041032
bytes) on disk.
- Proxifier.exe (3.89 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (677.10 KB)
- SysSettings32.exe (485.10 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (595.10 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This info is about Proxifier version 3.21 version 3.21
If you are manually uninstalling Proxifier version 3.21 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxifier
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxifier\Proxifier.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxifier\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxifier\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Proxifier.lnk
Proxifier version 3.21 is a program offered by Initex. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Proxifier version 3.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Proxifier version 3.21 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Proxifier version 3.21 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Proxifier version 3.21". If it is installed on your PC the Proxifier version 3.21 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Proxifier version 3.21 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Proxifier version 3.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Proxifier version 3.21:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.proxifier.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Proxifier\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Proxifier version 3.21.
8. After uninstalling Proxifier version 3.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Proxifier version 3.21 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Proxifier version 3.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Proxifier version 3.21 by Initex from your PC, we are not saying that Proxifier version 3.21 by Initex is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Proxifier version 3.21 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:39:07.280