Prototype is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Prototype from your computerElectronic Arts
. Further information on Electronic Arts can be found here
. More data about the software Prototype can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Prototype by R.G.Splash Games directory (same installation drive as Windows). Prototype's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Prototype by R.G.Splash Games\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named prototypef.exe and its approximative size is 2.16 MB (2269232 bytes).
Prototype contains of the executables below. They take 3.98 MB (4170837
bytes) on disk.
- prototypef.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (827.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
The current web page applies to Prototype version 126.96.36.199
Prototype is a program by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Prototype is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Prototype from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Prototype or simply click the Search field and type in "Prototype". The Prototype program will be found very quickly. After you select Prototype in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Prototype, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prototype:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Prototype by R.G.Splash Games\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Prototype.
8. After uninstalling Prototype, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Prototype which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Prototype with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Prototype by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that Prototype by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Prototype supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 17:03:24.217