You can find below details on how to remove Prototype for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Prototype from your computerR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. More data about R.G. Mechanics, spider91 can be seen here
. More information about the program Prototype can be found at http://tapochek.net/
. Usually the Prototype program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Prototype folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Prototype by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Prototype\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Prototype's main file takes about 2.16 MB (2269232 bytes) and its name is prototypef.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Prototype. They occupy about 2.16 MB (2269232
bytes) on disk.
Prototype has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Prototype_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Prototype is a program released by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Prototype is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Prototype with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Prototype or simply click the Search field and type in "Prototype". If it exists on your system the Prototype program will be found very quickly. After you select Prototype in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Prototype, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prototype:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Prototype\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prototype.
8. After uninstalling Prototype, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Prototype which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Prototype with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Prototype by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your PC, we are not saying that Prototype by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Prototype supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 16:20:21.370