You can find below details on how to uninstall Prototype 2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Prototype 2 from your PCR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. You can find out more on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Prototype 2 on R.G. Mechanics, spider91's website. Usually the Prototype 2 application is installed in the C:\Games\Prototype 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Prototype 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Prototype 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.23 MB (1293831 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
Prototype 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.23 MB (1293831
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Prototype 2 version 2
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove Prototype 2 from your computer.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Prototype 2_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Prototype 2 is a program offered by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Prototype 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Prototype 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Prototype 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Prototype 2". If it exists on your system the Prototype 2 program will be found automatically. After you click Prototype 2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Prototype 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prototype 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Prototype 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Prototype 2.
8. After removing Prototype 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Prototype 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prototype 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prototype 2 by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your PC, nor are we saying that Prototype 2 by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prototype 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:50:54.363