Protos X Utility
This page is about Protos X Utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Protos X Utility from your PCAutomation Direct
. Check out here
for more info on Automation Direct. You can read more about about Protos X Utility at www.automationdirect.com
. Usually the Protos X Utility application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutomationDirect\Protos X Utility directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Protos X Utility is C:\Program Files (x86)\AutomationDirect\Protos X Utility\UninstallerData\Uninstall Protos X Utility.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 539.50 KB (552448 bytes) on disk and is called Protos X Utility.exe.
Protos X Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.28 MB (4483712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Protos X Utility.exe (539.50 KB)
- upd_driver_amd64.exe (20.80 KB)
- upd_driver_x86.exe (21.80 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (67.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (262.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (76.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (50.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.56 KB)
- Uninstall Protos X Utility.exe (539.50 KB)
- IconChng.exe (1.59 MB)
- invoker.exe (20.14 KB)
- remove.exe (191.14 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (103.64 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (93.14 KB)
The current web page applies to Protos X Utility version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Protos X Utility versions:
Protos X Utility is an application marketed by Automation Direct. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Protos X Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Protos X Utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Protos X Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Protos X Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Protos X Utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Protos X Utility in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Protos X Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Protos X Utility:
- The software company is: www.automationdirect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutomationDirect\Protos X Utility\UninstallerData\Uninstall Protos X Utility.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Protos X Utility.
8. After uninstalling Protos X Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Protos X Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Protos X Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Protos X Utility by Automation Direct from your PC, nor are we saying that Protos X Utility by Automation Direct is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Protos X Utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 21:09:47.587