You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Proton+ 6.2.6 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Proton+ 6.2.6 from your PCEnergoTools
. Go over here
for more details on EnergoTools. Click on http://proton.ise.pl
to get more facts about Proton+ 6.2.6 on EnergoTools's website. Usually the Proton+ 6.2.6 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Energotools\Proton directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Energotools\Proton\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Proton+ 6.2.6. The program's main executable file occupies 18.99 MB (19916288 bytes) on disk and is titled protokoly.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Proton+ 6.2.6. They occupy about 19.68 MB (20634624
bytes) on disk.
- protokoly.exe (18.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Proton+ 6.2.6 version 6.2.6
Proton+ 6.2.6 is a program by the software company EnergoTools. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Proton+ 6.2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Proton+ 6.2.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Proton+ 6.2.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Proton+ 6.2.6". If it is installed on your PC the Proton+ 6.2.6 app will be found very quickly. When you click Proton+ 6.2.6 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Proton+ 6.2.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Proton+ 6.2.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://proton.ise.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Energotools\Proton\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Proton+ 6.2.6.
8. After removing Proton+ 6.2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Proton+ 6.2.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Proton+ 6.2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Proton+ 6.2.6 by EnergoTools from your computer, we are not saying that Proton+ 6.2.6 by EnergoTools is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Proton+ 6.2.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 18:37:49.253