Protek Viewer 2.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Protek Viewer 2.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Protek Viewer 2.0 from your computerProtek, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Protek, Inc.. Please open http://www.Protek.co.kr
if you want to read more on Protek Viewer 2.0 on Protek, Inc.'s web page. Protek Viewer 2.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Protek Viewer folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Protek Viewer 2.0 is C:\Program Files\Protek Viewer\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ProtekViewer.exe is the Protek Viewer 2.0's main executable file and it occupies about 736.00 KB (753664 bytes) on disk.
Protek Viewer 2.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 792.69 KB (811719
bytes) on disk:
- ProtekViewer.exe (736.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.69 KB)
This page is about Protek Viewer 2.0 version 2.0
Protek Viewer 2.0 is an application by the software company Protek, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Protek Viewer 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Protek Viewer 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Protek Viewer 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Protek Viewer 2.0". If it exists on your system the Protek Viewer 2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Protek Viewer 2.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Protek Viewer 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Protek Viewer 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.Protek.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Protek Viewer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Protek Viewer 2.0.
8. After removing Protek Viewer 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Protek Viewer 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Protek Viewer 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Protek Viewer 2.0 by Protek, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Protek Viewer 2.0 by Protek, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Protek Viewer 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 06:41:02.350