Protek Viewer 2.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Protek Viewer 2.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Protek Viewer 2.0 from your computerProtek, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Protek, Inc.. Please open http://www.Protek.co.kr
if you want to read more on Protek Viewer 2.0 on Protek, Inc.'s web page. Protek Viewer 2.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Protek Viewer folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Protek Viewer 2.0 is C:\Program Files\Protek Viewer\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ProtekViewer.exe is the Protek Viewer 2.0's main executable file and it occupies about 736.00 KB (753664 bytes) on disk.
Protek Viewer 2.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 792.69 KB (811719
bytes) on disk:
- ProtekViewer.exe (736.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.69 KB)
This page is about Protek Viewer 2.0 version 2.0
Protek Viewer 2.0 is an application by the software company Protek, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Protek Viewer 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Protek Viewer 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Protek Viewer 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Protek Viewer 2.0". The Protek Viewer 2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Protek Viewer 2.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Protek Viewer 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Protek Viewer 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.Protek.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Protek Viewer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Protek Viewer 2.0.
8. After removing Protek Viewer 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Protek Viewer 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Protek Viewer 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Protek Viewer 2.0 by Protek, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Protek Viewer 2.0 by Protek, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Protek Viewer 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 06:41:02.350