Protege 4.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Protege 4.2 from your systemStanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research
. Go over here
for more details on Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research. Detailed information about Protege 4.2 can be seen at http://bmir.stanford.edu/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Protege_4.2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Protege 4.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Protege_4.2\UninstallProtege\Uninstall Protege.exe. Protege.exe is the Protege 4.2's main executable file and it takes close to 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) on disk.
Protege 4.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.80 MB (1883304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Protege.exe (432.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (29.50 KB)
- java.exe (159.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (158.50 KB)
- keytool.exe (30.50 KB)
- kinit.exe (30.50 KB)
- klist.exe (30.50 KB)
- ktab.exe (30.50 KB)
- orbd.exe (30.50 KB)
- pack200.exe (30.50 KB)
- policytool.exe (30.50 KB)
- rmid.exe (30.50 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (30.50 KB)
- servertool.exe (30.50 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (30.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (141.50 KB)
- Uninstall Protege.exe (432.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Protege 4.2 version 188.8.131.52
Protege 4.2 is a program released by Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Protege 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Protege 4.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Protege 4.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Protege 4.2". If it exists on your system the Protege 4.2 application will be found automatically. After you select Protege 4.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Protege 4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Protege 4.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://bmir.stanford.edu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Protege_4.2\UninstallProtege\Uninstall Protege.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Protege 4.2.
8. After removing Protege 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Protege 4.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Protege 4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Protege 4.2 by Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research from your computer, we are not saying that Protege 4.2 by Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Protege 4.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 12:13:24.277