This page contains detailed information on how to remove Protege 3.4.1 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Protege 3.4.1 from your systemStanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research
. More data about Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research can be read here
. More info about the app Protege 3.4.1 can be found at http://bmir.stanford.edu/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Protege_3.4.1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Protege_3.4.1\UninstallerData\Uninstall Protege.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Protege 3.4.1. Uninstall Protege.exe is the Protege 3.4.1's primary executable file and it takes about 113.00 KB (115712 bytes) on disk.
Protege 3.4.1 is composed of the following executables which take 1.73 MB (1817130
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Protege.exe (113.00 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- javaws.exe (124.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.75 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.75 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current page applies to Protege 3.4.1 version 188.8.131.52
Protege 3.4.1 is an application marketed by Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research. Some users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Protege 3.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Protege 3.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Protege 3.4.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Protege 3.4.1". The Protege 3.4.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Protege 3.4.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Protege 3.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Protege 3.4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://bmir.stanford.edu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Protege_3.4.1\UninstallerData\Uninstall Protege.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Protege 3.4.1.
8. After uninstalling Protege 3.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Protege 3.4.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Protege 3.4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Protege 3.4.1 by Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research from your computer, we are not saying that Protege 3.4.1 by Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Protege 3.4.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-24 18:44:42.273