Protector Suite QL 5.6
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Protector Suite QL 5.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Protector Suite QL 5.6 from your PCUPEK Inc.
. You can read more on UPEK Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application's main executable file is labeled psqltray.exe and its approximative size is 53.02 KB (54288 bytes).
Protector Suite QL 5.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.37 MB (1438832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ctlcntr.exe (474.02 KB)
- elevcc.exe (19.52 KB)
- enrollbtn.exe (68.50 KB)
- fselev.exe (49.02 KB)
- launcher.exe (48.02 KB)
- launchte.exe (389.50 KB)
- ms2fs.exe (36.50 KB)
- pbgkun.exe (15.00 KB)
- pbinst.exe (80.52 KB)
- psqltray.exe (53.02 KB)
- startmui.exe (47.50 KB)
- tpminitv.exe (54.52 KB)
- tpminitw.exe (48.50 KB)
- upeksvr.exe (21.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5226
of Protector Suite QL 5.6. You can find below info on other versions of Protector Suite QL 5.6:
...click to view all...
Protector Suite QL 5.6 is an application offered by the software company UPEK Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Protector Suite QL 5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Protector Suite QL 5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Protector Suite QL 5.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Protector Suite QL 5.6". If it is installed on your PC the Protector Suite QL 5.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Protector Suite QL 5.6 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Protector Suite QL 5.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Protector Suite QL 5.6.
8. After uninstalling Protector Suite QL 5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Protector Suite QL 5.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Protector Suite QL 5.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Protector Suite QL 5.6 by UPEK Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Protector Suite QL 5.6 by UPEK Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Protector Suite QL 5.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:30:56.940