Protector Suite 5.4
Protector Suite 5.4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Protector Suite 5.4 from your PCUPEK
. Open here
where you can get more info on UPEK. The application's main executable file occupies 433.00 KB (443392 bytes) on disk and is labeled ctlcntr.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Protector Suite 5.4. They occupy 1.13 MB (1188864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ctlcntr.exe (433.00 KB)
- enrollbtn.exe (51.50 KB)
- FDForm.exe (5.50 KB)
- import.exe (47.00 KB)
- invwiz.exe (61.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (29.00 KB)
- launchte.exe (369.50 KB)
- pbgkun.exe (11.00 KB)
- psqltray.exe (42.00 KB)
- startmui.exe (42.00 KB)
- tpminitw.exe (33.50 KB)
- drvinst.exe (36.00 KB)
The current page applies to Protector Suite 5.4 version 18.104.22.16897
alone. You can find below a few links to other Protector Suite 5.4 releases:
If you are manually uninstalling Protector Suite 5.4 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Protector Suite 5.4's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Protector Suite QL
- C:\Program Files\Protector Suite QL
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Protector Suite QL
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Protector Suite QL\Drivers\Desktop.ini
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Protector Suite QL\Drivers\fdredir.inf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Protector Suite QL\Drivers\FdRedir.sys
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Protector Suite QL\Drivers\filedisk.sys
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Protector Suite
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Protector Suite
Protector Suite 5.4 is an application marketed by the software company UPEK. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Protector Suite 5.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Protector Suite 5.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Protector Suite 5.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Protector Suite 5.4". If it exists on your system the Protector Suite 5.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Protector Suite 5.4 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Protector Suite 5.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Protector Suite 5.4.
8. After uninstalling Protector Suite 5.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Protector Suite 5.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Protector Suite 5.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Protector Suite 5.4 by UPEK from your PC, we are not saying that Protector Suite 5.4 by UPEK is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Protector Suite 5.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 01:33:16.037