This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Protectis for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Protectis from your PCCDIP
. You can find out more on CDIP or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Protectis at http://www.cdip.com
. Protectis is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Protectis folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Protectis\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Protectis. The program's main executable file is called Protectis.exe and it has a size of 6.10 MB (6395984 bytes).
Protectis installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.33 MB (7687073
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- creamodele.exe (59.58 KB)
- emailCDIP.exe (42.58 KB)
- MiseAJourProtectis.exe (48.58 KB)
- Protectis.exe (6.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (682.52 KB)
- Update.Exe (427.58 KB)
This web page is about Protectis version 2006
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Protectis:
Protectis is an application by the software company CDIP. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Protectis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Protectis from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Protectis or simply click the Search feature and type in "Protectis". If it exists on your system the Protectis application will be found very quickly. When you select Protectis in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Protectis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Protectis:
- The publisher is: http://www.cdip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Protectis\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Protectis.
8. After uninstalling Protectis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Protectis which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Protectis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Protectis by CDIP from your PC, we are not saying that Protectis by CDIP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Protectis supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 17:10:24.883