Protection Key Utilities
Protection Key Utilities is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Protection Key Utilities from your computerCYME
. More data about CYME can be found here
. Click on http://www.cyme.com
to get more data about Protection Key Utilities on CYME's website. Protection Key Utilities is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CYME directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Protection Key Utilities's primary file takes around 132.00 KB (135168 bytes) and is called keysetup.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Protection Key Utilities. They take 80.13 MB (84018815
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- kdrvman.exe (96.00 KB)
- keysetup.exe (132.00 KB)
- licman.exe (132.00 KB)
- Lscgen32.exe (160.00 KB)
- softksetv7.exe (104.00 KB)
- CymConfig.exe (1.08 MB)
- Cyme.exe (17.86 MB)
- CymSym.exe (779.50 KB)
- CYMView.exe (843.50 KB)
- ENGST.EXE (28.56 MB)
- ImpExp.exe (1.12 MB)
- CYME Energy Profiles Manager.exe (1.47 MB)
- CYMEResultViewer.exe (5.44 MB)
- haspdinst.exe (15.47 MB)
- LicenseManager.exe (244.00 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- nhsrvice.exe (220.00 KB)
- nhsrvw32.exe (312.00 KB)
- SetupSysDriver.exe (312.00 KB)
- loadls.exe (33.00 KB)
- lserv9x.exe (548.00 KB)
- lservnt.exe (560.00 KB)
- lsmail.exe (146.50 KB)
- echoid.exe (484.00 KB)
- lsclean.exe (328.00 KB)
- lsdecode.exe (272.00 KB)
- lslic.exe (59.00 KB)
- lsmon.exe (52.00 KB)
- lspool.exe (60.50 KB)
- lsrvdown.exe (50.50 KB)
- lsusage.exe (236.00 KB)
- lswhere.exe (50.50 KB)
- rcommute.exe (44.00 KB)
- vregtool.exe (24.00 KB)
- vusage.exe (237.00 KB)
- WCommute.exe (284.00 KB)
- wechoid.exe (673.50 KB)
- WlmAdmin.exe (456.00 KB)
- Wlsgrmgr.exe (820.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 242
of Protection Key Utilities. Click on the links below for other Protection Key Utilities versions:
Protection Key Utilities is an application by the software company CYME. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Protection Key Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Protection Key Utilities with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Protection Key Utilities or simply click the Search feature and type in "Protection Key Utilities". If it exists on your system the Protection Key Utilities app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Protection Key Utilities in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Protection Key Utilities, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Protection Key Utilities.
8. After removing Protection Key Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Protection Key Utilities that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Protection Key Utilities with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Protection Key Utilities by CYME from your computer, nor are we saying that Protection Key Utilities by CYME is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Protection Key Utilities supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 08:56:47.207