Protected Music Converter 1.5.2
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 from your computerWMA-MP3.com
. More information on WMA-MP3.com can be found here
. You can read more about related to Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 at http://www.wma-mp3.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WMA-MP3.com\Protected Music Converter folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Protected Music Converter 1.5.2's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\WMA-MP3.com\Protected Music Converter\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.11 MB (1160528 bytes) on disk and is named PMConvert.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Protected Music Converter 1.5.2. They occupy 4.47 MB (4689663
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ConvertProcess.exe (2.06 MB)
- install.exe (11.00 KB)
- PMConvert.exe (1.11 MB)
- RRDetect.exe (87.33 KB)
- RRDetect64.exe (89.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 version 1.5.2
Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 is a program by WMA-MP3.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Protected Music Converter 1.5.2". The Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Protected Music Converter 1.5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Protected Music Converter 1.5.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.wma-mp3.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WMA-MP3.com\Protected Music Converter\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Protected Music Converter 1.5.2.
8. After removing Protected Music Converter 1.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 by WMA-MP3.com from your computer, we are not saying that Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 by WMA-MP3.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:30:56.243