Protected Music Converter 1.5.2
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 from your computerWMA-MP3.com
. More information on WMA-MP3.com can be found here
. You can read more about related to Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 at http://www.wma-mp3.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WMA-MP3.com\Protected Music Converter folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Protected Music Converter 1.5.2's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\WMA-MP3.com\Protected Music Converter\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.11 MB (1160528 bytes) on disk and is named PMConvert.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Protected Music Converter 1.5.2. They occupy 4.47 MB (4689663
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ConvertProcess.exe (2.06 MB)
- install.exe (11.00 KB)
- PMConvert.exe (1.11 MB)
- RRDetect.exe (87.33 KB)
- RRDetect64.exe (89.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 version 1.5.2
Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 is a program by WMA-MP3.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Protected Music Converter 1.5.2". The Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Protected Music Converter 1.5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Protected Music Converter 1.5.2:
- The software company is: http://www.wma-mp3.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WMA-MP3.com\Protected Music Converter\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Protected Music Converter 1.5.2.
8. After removing Protected Music Converter 1.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 by WMA-MP3.com from your computer, we are not saying that Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 by WMA-MP3.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Protected Music Converter 1.5.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:30:56.243