Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01
Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01 from your computerAccenture
. You can read more on Accenture or check for application updates here
. Usually the Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01 application is placed in the C:\Users\kelvin.jan.j.mendoza\AppData\Local\Accenture\ProtectMyTech folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\kelvin.jan.j.mendoza\AppData\Local\Accenture\ProtectMyTech\unins000.exe. ProtectMyTech.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.52 MB (4737456 bytes) on disk.
Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.37 MB (22411205
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ProtectMyTech.exe (4.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (724.66 KB)
- AdobeFlashChecker.exe (63.42 KB)
- AdobeReaderChecker.exe (62.92 KB)
- AntivirusChecker.exe (3.82 MB)
- AssetDataValidationChecker.exe (55.42 KB)
- AvectoChecker.exe (952.42 KB)
- DLPChecker.exe (949.92 KB)
- DomainMembershipChecker.exe (49.92 KB)
- EEVAChecker.exe (930.42 KB)
- EncryptionChecker.exe (2.95 MB)
- FirewallChecker.exe (77.92 KB)
- GoogleChromeChecker.exe (883.42 KB)
- InternetExplorerChecker.exe (53.92 KB)
- JavaChecker.exe (56.92 KB)
- Office365Checker.exe (56.92 KB)
- OperatingSystemChecker.exe (52.42 KB)
- PatchingChecker.exe (1.53 MB)
- PhishMeChecker.exe (887.42 KB)
- PollingChecker.exe (1,014.92 KB)
- SecureWebChecker.exe (932.42 KB)
- TaniumChecker.exe (895.92 KB)
- UnauthorizedSoftwareChecker.exe (59.42 KB)
This web page is about Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01 version 2.18.1203.01
Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01 is a program offered by Accenture. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01". The Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01.
8. After uninstalling Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01 by Accenture from your PC, nor are we saying that Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01 by Accenture is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Protect myTech version 2.18.1203.01 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 12:18:24.590