Protect My Disk 5.0
This web page is about Protect My Disk 5.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Protect My Disk 5.0 from your computerSecuSimple
. Check out here
for more information on SecuSimple. More details about the software Protect My Disk 5.0 can be seen at http://www.secusimple.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Protect My Disk folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Protect My Disk 5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Protect My Disk\Uninst0.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk and is named Uninst0.exe.
The executables below are part of Protect My Disk 5.0. They take an average of 6.11 MB (6408805
bytes) on disk.
- Protect My Disk.exe (6.05 MB)
- Run.exe (16.00 KB)
- Uninst0.exe (44.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of Protect My Disk 5.0.
Protect My Disk 5.0 is an application by the software company SecuSimple. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Protect My Disk 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Protect My Disk 5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Protect My Disk 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Protect My Disk 5.0". The Protect My Disk 5.0 application will be found automatically. After you select Protect My Disk 5.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Protect My Disk 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Protect My Disk 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.secusimple.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Protect My Disk\Uninst0.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Protect My Disk 5.0.
8. After uninstalling Protect My Disk 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Protect My Disk 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Protect My Disk 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Protect My Disk 5.0 by SecuSimple from your computer, nor are we saying that Protect My Disk 5.0 by SecuSimple is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Protect My Disk 5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 16:05:35.520