Protégez vos données
Protégez vos données is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Protégez vos données from your PCCarbonite Inc.
. Additional info about Carbonite Inc. can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Carbonite folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Protégez vos données is C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Carbonite\CarboniteSetupLitePBPreInstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 298.94 KB (306112 bytes) on disk and is labeled CarboniteSetupLitePBPreInstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Protégez vos données. They take about 298.94 KB (306112
bytes) on disk.
- CarboniteSetupLitePBPreInstaller.exe (298.94 KB)
Protégez vos données is an application offered by the software company Carbonite Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Protégez vos données is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Protégez vos données from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Protégez vos données or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Protégez vos données". The Protégez vos données program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Protégez vos données in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Protégez vos données, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Protégez vos données.
8. After uninstalling Protégez vos données, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Protégez vos données which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Protégez vos données with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Protégez vos données by Carbonite Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Protégez vos données by Carbonite Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Protégez vos données supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-21 14:01:25.377