This web page is about Prosody 1.2.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Prosody 1.2.8 from your systemHumelo, Inc.
. You can find out more on Humelo, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Prosody 1.2.8 at http://prosody-tts.com/
. Prosody 1.2.8 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Prosody folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Prosody\Uninstall Prosody.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Prosody 1.2.8. Prosody_Win.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 13.53 MB (14182912 bytes) on disk.
Prosody 1.2.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 197.49 MB (207083786
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ProsodyUpdater.exe (34.50 KB)
- Prosody_Win.exe (13.53 MB)
- Uninstall Prosody.exe (347.76 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (51.97 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (51.88 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (39.92 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (39.82 MB)
The current web page applies to Prosody 1.2.8 version 1.2.8
Prosody 1.2.8 is a program by the software company Humelo, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Prosody 1.2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Prosody 1.2.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Prosody 1.2.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Prosody 1.2.8". If it exists on your system the Prosody 1.2.8 program will be found automatically. After you click Prosody 1.2.8 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Prosody 1.2.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prosody 1.2.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://prosody-tts.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Prosody\Uninstall Prosody.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Prosody 1.2.8.
8. After removing Prosody 1.2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Prosody 1.2.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Prosody 1.2.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Prosody 1.2.8 by Humelo, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Prosody 1.2.8 by Humelo, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Prosody 1.2.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 05:34:09.143