ProracingDashboard is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ProracingDashboard from your computerStefan Mizzi
. More information on Stefan Mizzi can be seen here
. Click on firstname.lastname@example.org
to get more info about ProracingDashboard on Stefan Mizzi's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ProracingDashboard folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ProracingDashboard is C:\Program Files (x86)\ProracingDashboard\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.64 MB (1718784 bytes) on disk and is named ProRacingDash.exe.
The executables below are part of ProracingDashboard. They take an average of 2.33 MB (2447520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (116.00 KB)
- EasyHook32Svc.exe (8.00 KB)
- EasyHook64Svc.exe (8.00 KB)
- ProRacingDash.exe (1.64 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (11.50 KB)
- ProracingWidget.exe (546.00 KB)
- ProracingWidget.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of ProracingDashboard. For more ProracingDashboard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ProracingDashboard is a program by Stefan Mizzi. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove ProracingDashboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ProracingDashboard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ProracingDashboard or simply activate the Search field and type in "ProracingDashboard". If it is installed on your PC the ProracingDashboard application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ProracingDashboard in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ProracingDashboard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ProracingDashboard:
- The web site of the application is: email@example.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ProracingDashboard\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ProracingDashboard.
8. After uninstalling ProracingDashboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ProracingDashboard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ProracingDashboard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ProracingDashboard by Stefan Mizzi from your computer, we are not saying that ProracingDashboard by Stefan Mizzi is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ProracingDashboard in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-05 14:49:51.323