This page is about Prophet 21 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Prophet 21 from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Prophet 21 is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.60 MB (4820880 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Prophet 21. They occupy about 5.16 MB (5413952
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (314.89 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.89 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.39 KB)
This data is about Prophet 21 version 1.0
Prophet 21 is a program released by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Prophet 21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Prophet 21 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Prophet 21 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Prophet 21". If it exists on your system the Prophet 21 program will be found automatically. When you select Prophet 21 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Prophet 21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Prophet 21.
8. After uninstalling Prophet 21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Prophet 21 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prophet 21 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Prophet 21 by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Prophet 21 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Prophet 21 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 21:13:46.930