Properties Key is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Properties Key from your systemProperties Key
. You can read more on Properties Key or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7DFD90D5-1432483054-0C77-1170-4A2565ED1C21 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Properties Key by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7DFD90D5-1432483054-0C77-1170-4A2565ED1C21\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. bnszC65E.exe is the Properties Key's primary executable file and it occupies around 365.50 KB (374272 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Properties Key. They take an average of 452.32 KB (463171
bytes) on disk.
- bnszC65E.exe (365.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.82 KB)
This web page is about Properties Key version 126.96.36.199
Properties Key is a program released by the software company Properties Key. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Properties Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Properties Key from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Properties Key or simply click the Search feature and type in "Properties Key". The Properties Key application will be found very quickly. After you click Properties Key in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Properties Key, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Properties Key.
8. After uninstalling Properties Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Properties Key which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Properties Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Properties Key by Properties Key from your PC, nor are we saying that Properties Key by Properties Key is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Properties Key supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 23:00:10.020