Properties Key is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Properties Key from your systemProperties Key
. You can read more on Properties Key or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7DFD90D5-1432483054-0C77-1170-4A2565ED1C21 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Properties Key by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7DFD90D5-1432483054-0C77-1170-4A2565ED1C21\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. bnszC65E.exe is the Properties Key's primary executable file and it occupies around 365.50 KB (374272 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Properties Key. They take an average of 452.32 KB (463171
bytes) on disk.
- bnszC65E.exe (365.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.82 KB)
This web page is about Properties Key version 184.108.40.206
Properties Key is a program released by the software company Properties Key. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Properties Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Properties Key from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Properties Key or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Properties Key". The Properties Key application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Properties Key in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Properties Key, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Properties Key.
8. After uninstalling Properties Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Properties Key which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Properties Key using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Properties Key by Properties Key from your PC, nor are we saying that Properties Key by Properties Key is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Properties Key supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 23:00:10.020