Propaganda Review version 1.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Propaganda Review version 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Propaganda Review version 1.0 from your PCPetski Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Petski Software. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Propaganda Review folder (same installation drive as Windows). Propaganda Review version 1.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Propaganda Review\unins000.exe". PropagandaReview.exe is the Propaganda Review version 1.0's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.25 MB (2358411 bytes) on disk.
Propaganda Review version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.93 MB (3073449
bytes) on disk.
- PropagandaReview.exe (2.25 MB)
- Unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This data is about Propaganda Review version 1.0 version 1.0
Propaganda Review version 1.0 is a program marketed by Petski Software. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Propaganda Review version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Propaganda Review version 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Propaganda Review version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Propaganda Review version 1.0". If it exists on your system the Propaganda Review version 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Propaganda Review version 1.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Propaganda Review version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Propaganda Review version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Propaganda Review version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Propaganda Review version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Propaganda Review version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Propaganda Review version 1.0 by Petski Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Propaganda Review version 1.0 by Petski Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Propaganda Review version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 19:27:54.837