PronVPN version 2.0.1
PronVPN version 2.0.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PronVPN version 2.0.1 from your systemNetstarcom Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Netstarcom Inc.. More details about PronVPN version 2.0.1 can be found at https://www.pronvpn.com/
. PronVPN version 2.0.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PronVPN folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing PronVPN version 2.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PronVPN\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.52 MB (3690392 bytes) on disk and is named PronVPN.exe.
PronVPN version 2.0.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.79 MB (15504817
bytes) on disk:
- PronVPN.exe (3.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- Update.exe (1,021.40 KB)
- pronlink.exe (4.55 MB)
- v2ctl.exe (3.23 MB)
This web page is about PronVPN version 2.0.1 version 2.0.1
PronVPN version 2.0.1 is a program by Netstarcom Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall PronVPN version 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PronVPN version 2.0.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PronVPN version 2.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PronVPN version 2.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the PronVPN version 2.0.1 program will be found automatically. When you select PronVPN version 2.0.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PronVPN version 2.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PronVPN version 2.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.pronvpn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PronVPN\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PronVPN version 2.0.1.
8. After uninstalling PronVPN version 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PronVPN version 2.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PronVPN version 2.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PronVPN version 2.0.1 by Netstarcom Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PronVPN version 2.0.1 by Netstarcom Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PronVPN version 2.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 06:26:56.413