This page is about Prolog Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Prolog Manager from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. More information about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Prolog Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Prolog Manager is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Prolog Manager's primary file takes about 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) and is called SelfService.exe.
Prolog Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Prolog Manager.
Prolog Manager is a program marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Prolog Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Prolog Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Prolog Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Prolog Manager". If it exists on your system the Prolog Manager app will be found very quickly. After you select Prolog Manager in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Prolog Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Prolog Manager.
8. After removing Prolog Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Prolog Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Prolog Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prolog Manager by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Prolog Manager by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prolog Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-27 23:03:32.400