You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Prolaw.WordAddIn for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Prolaw.WordAddIn from your systemProlaw.WordAddIn
. You can read more on Prolaw.WordAddIn or check for application updates here
. Usually the Prolaw.WordAddIn application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall file://prolawapp-v/ProlawXII_UMA_Legal/Add-ins/Installs/WordAddInSetup/Prolaw.WordAddIn.vsto is the full command line if you want to uninstall Prolaw.WordAddIn. install.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 582.33 KB (596304 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Prolaw.WordAddIn. They take about 662.98 KB (678896
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
- install.exe (582.33 KB)
This info is about Prolaw.WordAddIn version 15.1.1482.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Prolaw.WordAddIn versions:
Prolaw.WordAddIn is a program marketed by the software company Prolaw.WordAddIn. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Prolaw.WordAddIn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Prolaw.WordAddIn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Prolaw.WordAddIn or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prolaw.WordAddIn". If it is installed on your PC the Prolaw.WordAddIn app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Prolaw.WordAddIn in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Prolaw.WordAddIn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Prolaw.WordAddIn.
8. After uninstalling Prolaw.WordAddIn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Prolaw.WordAddIn which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prolaw.WordAddIn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Prolaw.WordAddIn by Prolaw.WordAddIn from your computer, we are not saying that Prolaw.WordAddIn by Prolaw.WordAddIn is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Prolaw.WordAddIn in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 18:28:46.107