This web page is about Prolaw.ExcelAddIn for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Prolaw.ExcelAddIn from your systemProlaw.ExcelAddIn
. More information on Prolaw.ExcelAddIn can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Prolaw.ExcelAddIn is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall file://prolawapp-v/ProlawXII_UMA_Legal/Add-ins/Installs/ExcelAddInSetup/Prolaw.ExcelAddIn.vsto. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. install.exe is the Prolaw.ExcelAddIn's primary executable file and it takes approximately 582.33 KB (596304 bytes) on disk.
Prolaw.ExcelAddIn installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 662.98 KB (678896
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
- install.exe (582.33 KB)
The current web page applies to Prolaw.ExcelAddIn version 15.1.1482.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Prolaw.ExcelAddIn versions:
Prolaw.ExcelAddIn is an application by Prolaw.ExcelAddIn. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Prolaw.ExcelAddIn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Prolaw.ExcelAddIn from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Prolaw.ExcelAddIn or simply activate the Search field and type in "Prolaw.ExcelAddIn". The Prolaw.ExcelAddIn app will be found automatically. After you select Prolaw.ExcelAddIn in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Prolaw.ExcelAddIn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prolaw.ExcelAddIn.
8. After uninstalling Prolaw.ExcelAddIn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Prolaw.ExcelAddIn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Prolaw.ExcelAddIn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Prolaw.ExcelAddIn by Prolaw.ExcelAddIn from your computer, we are not saying that Prolaw.ExcelAddIn by Prolaw.ExcelAddIn is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Prolaw.ExcelAddIn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 18:28:46.147