You can find on this page details on how to remove Projetex 7.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Projetex 7.0 from your computerAdvanced International Translations
. More info about Advanced International Translations can be found here
. More information about the application Projetex 7.0 can be found at http://www.projetex.com
. Usually the Projetex 7.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIT\Projetex 7.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Projetex 7.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIT\Projetex 7.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. CATCount.exe is the Projetex 7.0's main executable file and it takes circa 2.48 MB (2598912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Projetex 7.0. They take 18.87 MB (19785497
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Projetex 7.0 version 7.0
Projetex 7.0 is a program marketed by Advanced International Translations. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Projetex 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Projetex 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Projetex 7.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Projetex 7.0". The Projetex 7.0 application will be found automatically. After you select Projetex 7.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Projetex 7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Projetex 7.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.projetex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIT\Projetex 7.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Projetex 7.0.
8. After removing Projetex 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Projetex 7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Projetex 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Projetex 7.0 by Advanced International Translations from your computer, we are not saying that Projetex 7.0 by Advanced International Translations is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Projetex 7.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 08:35:51.093