Projectflow is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Projectflow from your PCkeep simple development
. Further information on keep simple development can be seen here
. Projectflow is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Projectflow directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Projectflow is "C:\Program Files\Projectflow\WDUNINST.EXE" /REG="PROJECTFLOW". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.33 MB (3488249 bytes) on disk and is called Projectflow.exe.
Projectflow is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.97 MB (7312370
bytes) on disk:
- Projectflow.exe (3.33 MB)
- WDUNINST.EXE (328.00 KB)
The current page applies to Projectflow version 1.4.3
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Projectflow:
Projectflow is a program offered by keep simple development. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Projectflow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Projectflow from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Projectflow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Projectflow". The Projectflow application will be found automatically. After you click Projectflow in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Projectflow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Projectflow.
8. After uninstalling Projectflow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Projectflow that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Projectflow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Projectflow by keep simple development from your computer, nor are we saying that Projectflow by keep simple development is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Projectflow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:32:38.100