This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ProjectGuideAddIn for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ProjectGuideAddIn from your computerMicrosoft
. You can read more on Microsoft or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for ProjectGuideAddIn is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall file:///D:/Users/amohamedb/Downloads/Compressed/WebcastSamples_Project2010SDK/ProjectGuideAddIn/publish/ProjectGuideAddIn.vsto. ProjectGuideAddIn's main file takes about 583.14 KB (597136 bytes) and is called install.exe.
ProjectGuideAddIn contains of the executables below. They occupy 663.80 KB (679728
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
- install.exe (583.14 KB)
This info is about ProjectGuideAddIn version 220.127.116.11
ProjectGuideAddIn is a program offered by Microsoft. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase ProjectGuideAddIn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ProjectGuideAddIn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ProjectGuideAddIn or simply click the Search field and type in "ProjectGuideAddIn". The ProjectGuideAddIn program will be found very quickly. After you select ProjectGuideAddIn in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ProjectGuideAddIn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ProjectGuideAddIn.
8. After uninstalling ProjectGuideAddIn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ProjectGuideAddIn that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ProjectGuideAddIn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ProjectGuideAddIn by Microsoft from your PC, we are not saying that ProjectGuideAddIn by Microsoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ProjectGuideAddIn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:45:31.947