This page is about ProjectDiff 1.0.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ProjectDiff 1.0.8 from your computerTotato
. Additional info about Totato can be read here
. You can read more about related to ProjectDiff 1.0.8 at http://www.totato.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Totato\ProjectDiff directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove ProjectDiff 1.0.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Totato\ProjectDiff\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ProjectDiff 1.0.8's primary file takes about 1.97 MB (2064384 bytes) and is named ProjectDiff.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ProjectDiff 1.0.8. They take about 2.62 MB (2749722
bytes) on disk.
- ProjectDiff.exe (1.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.28 KB)
The current web page applies to ProjectDiff 1.0.8 version 1.0.8
ProjectDiff 1.0.8 is a program offered by the software company Totato. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall ProjectDiff 1.0.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ProjectDiff 1.0.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ProjectDiff 1.0.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ProjectDiff 1.0.8". If it is installed on your PC the ProjectDiff 1.0.8 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ProjectDiff 1.0.8 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ProjectDiff 1.0.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ProjectDiff 1.0.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.totato.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Totato\ProjectDiff\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ProjectDiff 1.0.8.
8. After uninstalling ProjectDiff 1.0.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ProjectDiff 1.0.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ProjectDiff 1.0.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ProjectDiff 1.0.8 by Totato from your computer, we are not saying that ProjectDiff 1.0.8 by Totato is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ProjectDiff 1.0.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 06:28:42.713