Project1 version 1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Project1 version 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Project1 version 1.0 from your computerProject1 Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Project1 Inc.. More information about the program Project1 version 1.0 can be found at http://www.project1.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Project1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Project1\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Project1 version 1.0. Project1.exe is the Project1 version 1.0's primary executable file and it takes approximately 532.50 KB (545280 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Project1 version 1.0. They occupy 1.97 MB (2061763
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Project1.exe (532.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- deplister.exe (56.00 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (50.50 KB)
- php-win.exe (26.50 KB)
- php.exe (63.50 KB)
- phpdbg.exe (137.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Project1 version 1.0.
Project1 version 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company Project1 Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Project1 version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Project1 version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Project1 version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Project1 version 1.0". The Project1 version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click Project1 version 1.0 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Project1 version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Project1 version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.project1.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Project1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Project1 version 1.0.
8. After removing Project1 version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Project1 version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Project1 version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Project1 version 1.0 by Project1 Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Project1 version 1.0 by Project1 Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Project1 version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 09:30:36.190