Project is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Project from your systemMis à disposition par Citrix
. Open here
for more information on Mis à disposition par Citrix. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Project is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "www-803360e0@@Infosaas XenApp 6:Project". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Project's primary file takes around 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) and is named SelfService.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Project. They take about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The current page applies to Project version 1.0
Project is an application released by Mis à disposition par Citrix. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Project is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Project from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Project or simply click the Search field and type in "Project". If it exists on your system the Project application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Project in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Project, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Project.
8. After uninstalling Project, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Project which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Project with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Project by Mis à disposition par Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Project by Mis à disposition par Citrix is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Project supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:58:47.840