You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Project Warlock for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Project Warlock from your computerGOG.com
. Go over here
where you can find out more on GOG.com. More details about the software Project Warlock can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Project Warlock folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Project Warlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Project Warlock\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called pw_x64.exe and it has a size of 21.76 MB (22817280 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Project Warlock. They occupy about 23.04 MB (24160352
bytes) on disk.
- pw_x64.exe (21.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to Project Warlock version 18.104.22.168.7
only. You can find below info on other versions of Project Warlock:
Project Warlock is an application marketed by GOG.com. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Project Warlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Project Warlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Project Warlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Project Warlock". The Project Warlock program will be found automatically. After you select Project Warlock in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Project Warlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Project Warlock:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Project Warlock\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Project Warlock.
8. After removing Project Warlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Project Warlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Project Warlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Project Warlock by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Project Warlock by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Project Warlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 14:22:36.933