Project Root is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Project Root from your PCWildTangent
. Go over here
for more information on WildTangent. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Project Root on WildTangent's web page. Project Root is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\ProjectRoot directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Project Root is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\ProjectRoot\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is titled ProjectRoot-WT.exe and its approximative size is 542.55 KB (555568 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Project Root. They occupy about 2.62 MB (2742472
bytes) on disk.
- ProjectRoot-WT.exe (542.55 KB)
- ProjectRoot.exe (1.54 MB)
- projectroot-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Project Root version 22.214.171.124
Project Root is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Project Root is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Project Root with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Project Root or simply click the Search field and type in "Project Root". If it is installed on your PC the Project Root program will be found automatically. When you select Project Root in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Project Root, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Project Root:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\ProjectRoot\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Project Root.
8. After uninstalling Project Root, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Project Root that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Project Root using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Project Root by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Project Root by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Project Root supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 11:39:15.507