This web page is about Project Moonwalk for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Project Moonwalk from your systemStarbrite
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Starbrite. You can get more details on Project Moonwalk at http://www.projectmoonwalk.com/
. Project Moonwalk is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Project Moonwalk directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Project Moonwalk\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Project Moonwalk. ProjectMoonwalk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 536.00 KB (548864 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Project Moonwalk. They occupy an average of 4.15 MB (4354560
bytes) on disk.
- ProjectMoonwalk.exe (536.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.63 MB)
The current page applies to Project Moonwalk version 1.1.0
Project Moonwalk is a program by Starbrite. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Project Moonwalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Project Moonwalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Project Moonwalk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Project Moonwalk". If it exists on your system the Project Moonwalk program will be found very quickly. When you click Project Moonwalk in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Project Moonwalk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Project Moonwalk:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.projectmoonwalk.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Project Moonwalk\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Project Moonwalk.
8. After uninstalling Project Moonwalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Project Moonwalk which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Project Moonwalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Project Moonwalk by Starbrite from your PC, we are not saying that Project Moonwalk by Starbrite is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Project Moonwalk in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 07:20:25.840