Project IGI version 1.0
This info is about Project IGI version 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Project IGI version 1.0 from your PCGTA-Vice City
. Further information on GTA-Vice City can be found here
. Please open http://www.titankb.com/
if you want to read more on Project IGI version 1.0 on GTA-Vice City's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\TitanKB\GTA-Vice City folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Project IGI version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TitanKB\GTA-Vice City\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. gta-vc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.95 MB (3088896 bytes) on disk.
Project IGI version 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.63 MB (3805857
bytes) on disk:
- gta-vc.exe (2.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Project IGI version 1.0.
Project IGI version 1.0 is a program marketed by GTA-Vice City. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Project IGI version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Project IGI version 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Project IGI version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Project IGI version 1.0". If it exists on your system the Project IGI version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Project IGI version 1.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Project IGI version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Project IGI version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.titankb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TitanKB\GTA-Vice City\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Project IGI version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Project IGI version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Project IGI version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Project IGI version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Project IGI version 1.0 by GTA-Vice City from your computer, we are not saying that Project IGI version 1.0 by GTA-Vice City is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Project IGI version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 12:27:36.233