Project IGI 2 version 1.5
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Project IGI 2 version 1.5 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Project IGI 2 version 1.5 from your PCrongdo111
. You can read more on rongdo111 or check for application updates here
. Further information about Project IGI 2 version 1.5 can be seen at http://www.vn-zoom.com/
. Project IGI 2 version 1.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Project IGI 2 folder, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Project IGI 2\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Project IGI 2 version 1.5. The application's main executable file is named igi2.exe and it has a size of 2.75 MB (2887680 bytes).
The executables below are part of Project IGI 2 version 1.5. They take an average of 3.54 MB (3713697
bytes) on disk.
- Console.exe (44.00 KB)
- igi2.exe (2.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (762.66 KB)
The current page applies to Project IGI 2 version 1.5 version 1.5
Project IGI 2 version 1.5 is a program released by rongdo111. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Project IGI 2 version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Project IGI 2 version 1.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Project IGI 2 version 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Project IGI 2 version 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the Project IGI 2 version 1.5 application will be found automatically. When you select Project IGI 2 version 1.5 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Project IGI 2 version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Project IGI 2 version 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vn-zoom.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Project IGI 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Project IGI 2 version 1.5.
8. After removing Project IGI 2 version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Project IGI 2 version 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Project IGI 2 version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Project IGI 2 version 1.5 by rongdo111 from your PC, we are not saying that Project IGI 2 version 1.5 by rongdo111 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Project IGI 2 version 1.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:55:41.127