Project Canvas 2.7.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Project Canvas 2.7.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Project Canvas 2.7.0 from your computerRumix International
. You can find out more on Rumix International or check for application updates here
. Usually the Project Canvas 2.7.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rumix\Project Canvas directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Project Canvas 2.7.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Rumix\Project Canvas\pjcreg.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. PJCANVAS.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.66 MB (2793120 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Project Canvas 2.7.0. They take 2.82 MB (2956587
bytes) on disk.
- epuninst.exe (137.48 KB)
- PJCANVAS.EXE (2.66 MB)
- pjcreg.exe (22.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Project Canvas 2.7.0 version 2.7.0
Project Canvas 2.7.0 is a program by the software company Rumix International. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Project Canvas 2.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Project Canvas 2.7.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Project Canvas 2.7.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Project Canvas 2.7.0". The Project Canvas 2.7.0 app will be found automatically. After you click Project Canvas 2.7.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Project Canvas 2.7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Project Canvas 2.7.0.
8. After removing Project Canvas 2.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Project Canvas 2.7.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Project Canvas 2.7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Project Canvas 2.7.0 by Rumix International from your computer, nor are we saying that Project Canvas 2.7.0 by Rumix International is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Project Canvas 2.7.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 06:42:00.213