This web page is about Project CARS™ for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Project CARS™ from your PCSlightly Mad Studios
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Slightly Mad Studios. Please open http://www.projectcarsgame.com/
if you want to read more on Project CARS™ on Slightly Mad Studios's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\pCars directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Project CARS™'s complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/234630. The application's main executable file has a size of 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) on disk and is labeled DXSETUP.exe.
The executable files below are part of Project CARS™. They occupy about 112.29 MB (117741056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AwesomiumProcess.exe (443.30 KB)
- NVShaderPerf.exe (19.00 KB)
- pCARS.exe (17.21 MB)
- pCARS64.exe (25.53 MB)
- pCARS64Gld.exe (29.37 MB)
- pCARSGld.exe (20.42 MB)
- TweakIt.exe (450.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Project CARS™ is an application marketed by Slightly Mad Studios. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Project CARS™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Project CARS™ with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Project CARS™ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Project CARS™". The Project CARS™ app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Project CARS™ in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Project CARS™, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Project CARS™:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.projectcarsgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/234630
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Project CARS™.
8. After removing Project CARS™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Project CARS™ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Project CARS™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Project CARS™ by Slightly Mad Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Project CARS™ by Slightly Mad Studios is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Project CARS™ supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:36:18.620