Programs Explorer is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Programs Explorer from your PCPrograms Explorer
. More data about Programs Explorer can be found here
. More details about Programs Explorer can be seen at http://www.new-utilities.net
. Programs Explorer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Programs Explorer directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Programs Explorer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Programs Explorer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ProgramsExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 392.00 KB (401408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Programs Explorer. They take an average of 1.19 MB (1248037
bytes) on disk.
- ProgramsExplorer.exe (392.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (826.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Programs Explorer. Click on the links below for other Programs Explorer versions:
Programs Explorer is a program offered by the software company Programs Explorer. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Programs Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Programs Explorer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Programs Explorer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Programs Explorer". The Programs Explorer application will be found automatically. When you select Programs Explorer in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Programs Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Programs Explorer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.new-utilities.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Programs Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Programs Explorer.
8. After uninstalling Programs Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Programs Explorer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Programs Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Programs Explorer by Programs Explorer from your PC, we are not saying that Programs Explorer by Programs Explorer is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Programs Explorer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-24 00:59:38.273