Programs Explorer is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Programs Explorer from your PCPrograms Explorer
. More data about Programs Explorer can be found here
. More details about Programs Explorer can be seen at http://www.new-utilities.net
. Programs Explorer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Programs Explorer directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Programs Explorer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Programs Explorer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ProgramsExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 392.00 KB (401408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Programs Explorer. They take an average of 1.19 MB (1248037
bytes) on disk.
- ProgramsExplorer.exe (392.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (826.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Programs Explorer. Click on the links below for other Programs Explorer versions:
Programs Explorer is a program offered by the software company Programs Explorer. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Programs Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Programs Explorer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Programs Explorer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Programs Explorer". If it exists on your system the Programs Explorer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Programs Explorer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Programs Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Programs Explorer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.new-utilities.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Programs Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Programs Explorer.
8. After uninstalling Programs Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Programs Explorer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Programs Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Programs Explorer by Programs Explorer from your PC, we are not saying that Programs Explorer by Programs Explorer is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Programs Explorer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-24 00:59:38.273