This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Programmer's Notepad for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Programmer's Notepad from your PCSimon Steele
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Simon Steele. You can get more details about Programmer's Notepad at http://www.pnotepad.org/
. Usually the Programmer's Notepad program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Programmer's Notepad folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Programmer's Notepad\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Programmer's Notepad. The application's main executable file is named pn.exe and occupies 2.96 MB (3101696 bytes).
Programmer's Notepad contains of the executables below. They take 4.35 MB (4559811
bytes) on disk.
- ctags.exe (276.50 KB)
- pn.exe (2.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.110
of Programmer's Notepad. For more Programmer's Notepad versions please click below:
Programmer's Notepad is a program by Simon Steele. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Programmer's Notepad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Programmer's Notepad from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Programmer's Notepad or simply click the Search field and type in "Programmer's Notepad". If it exists on your system the Programmer's Notepad program will be found automatically. After you click Programmer's Notepad in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Programmer's Notepad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Programmer's Notepad:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pnotepad.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Programmer's Notepad\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Programmer's Notepad.
8. After removing Programmer's Notepad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Programmer's Notepad which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Programmer's Notepad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Programmer's Notepad by Simon Steele from your computer, nor are we saying that Programmer's Notepad by Simon Steele is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Programmer's Notepad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 17:39:15.337