You can find below details on how to remove ProgResUSB v18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ProgResUSB v22.214.171.124 from your computerJenoptik Optical Systems GmbH
. Further information on Jenoptik Optical Systems GmbH can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Jenoptik\GRYPHAX-V126.96.36.199\hardware-drivers\ProgResUSB\install directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Jenoptik\GRYPHAX-V188.8.131.52\hardware-drivers\ProgResUSB\install\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ProgResUSB v184.108.40.206. The application's main executable file occupies 529.89 KB (542612 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
ProgResUSB v220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 529.89 KB (542612
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (529.89 KB)
The current page applies to ProgResUSB v18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
ProgResUSB v126.96.36.199 is an application by the software company Jenoptik Optical Systems GmbH. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase ProgResUSB v188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ProgResUSB v184.108.40.206 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ProgResUSB v220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ProgResUSB v18.104.22.168". The ProgResUSB v22.214.171.124 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ProgResUSB v126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ProgResUSB v188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ProgResUSB v184.108.40.206.
8. After removing ProgResUSB v220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ProgResUSB v18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ProgResUSB v22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ProgResUSB v126.96.36.199 by Jenoptik Optical Systems GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that ProgResUSB v188.8.131.52 by Jenoptik Optical Systems GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ProgResUSB v184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-22 02:35:47.970