Profotonet Album Designer
Profotonet Album Designer is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Profotonet Album Designer from your PCProfotonet
. Go over here
for more info on Profotonet. Profotonet Album Designer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Profotonet Album Designer directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Profotonet Album Designer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Profotonet Album Designer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 65.74 MB (68934873 bytes) on disk and is called Profotonet Album Designer.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Profotonet Album Designer. They occupy about 73.66 MB (77237245
bytes) on disk.
- Profotonet Album Designer.exe (65.74 MB)
- uninstall.exe (699.70 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.18 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (4.05 MB)
This web page is about Profotonet Album Designer version 3.5.0
only. For other Profotonet Album Designer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Profotonet Album Designer is an application released by Profotonet. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Profotonet Album Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Profotonet Album Designer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Profotonet Album Designer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Profotonet Album Designer". If it exists on your system the Profotonet Album Designer application will be found very quickly. After you click Profotonet Album Designer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Profotonet Album Designer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Profotonet Album Designer.
8. After uninstalling Profotonet Album Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Profotonet Album Designer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Profotonet Album Designer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Profotonet Album Designer by Profotonet from your computer, nor are we saying that Profotonet Album Designer by Profotonet is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Profotonet Album Designer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-03 09:22:06.877