Professional Tournament Organizer
This page is about Professional Tournament Organizer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Professional Tournament Organizer from your PCSnowdrift
. Open here
where you can get more info on Snowdrift. Usually the Professional Tournament Organizer application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Professional Tournament Organizer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Professional Tournament Organizer is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Professional Tournament Organizer\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Professional Tournament Organizer\install.log". The program's main executable file is called pto.exe and its approximative size is 2.05 MB (2151424 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Professional Tournament Organizer. They occupy about 3.16 MB (3314605
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdate.exe (913.00 KB)
- pto.exe (2.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (222.92 KB)
Professional Tournament Organizer is an application released by Snowdrift. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Professional Tournament Organizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Professional Tournament Organizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Professional Tournament Organizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Professional Tournament Organizer". If it is installed on your PC the Professional Tournament Organizer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Professional Tournament Organizer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Professional Tournament Organizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Professional Tournament Organizer.
8. After removing Professional Tournament Organizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Professional Tournament Organizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Professional Tournament Organizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Professional Tournament Organizer by Snowdrift from your PC, nor are we saying that Professional Tournament Organizer by Snowdrift is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Professional Tournament Organizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 22:05:31.123