Professional EGR Remover
Professional EGR Remover is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Professional EGR Remover from your PCASC Equipments
. You can find out more on ASC Equipments or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ascequipments.com
to get more info about Professional EGR Remover on ASC Equipments's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Professional EGR Remover directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Professional EGR Remover is "C:\Program Files\Professional EGR Remover\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Professional EGR Remover\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Professional EGR Remover's main file takes about 42.81 MB (44893184 bytes) and is named Professional EGR Remover.EXE.
The following executables are installed together with Professional EGR Remover. They occupy about 46.46 MB (48712192
bytes) on disk.
- Professional EGR Remover.EXE (42.81 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.1
of Professional EGR Remover. For more Professional EGR Remover versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Professional EGR Remover is a program marketed by the software company ASC Equipments. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Professional EGR Remover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Professional EGR Remover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Professional EGR Remover or simply activate the Search field and type in "Professional EGR Remover". The Professional EGR Remover program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Professional EGR Remover in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Professional EGR Remover, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Professional EGR Remover:
- The software company is: http://www.ascequipments.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Professional EGR Remover\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Professional EGR Remover\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Professional EGR Remover.
8. After uninstalling Professional EGR Remover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Professional EGR Remover which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Professional EGR Remover with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Professional EGR Remover by ASC Equipments from your computer, we are not saying that Professional EGR Remover by ASC Equipments is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Professional EGR Remover supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 22:52:46.563