Productivity 2.1 Toolbar
Productivity 2.1 Toolbar is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Productivity 2.1 Toolbar from your systemProductivity 2.1
. Open here
for more details on Productivity 2.1. You can see more info on Productivity 2.1 Toolbar at http://Productivity21.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the Productivity 2.1 Toolbar program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Productivity_2.1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Productivity 2.1 Toolbar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Productivity_2.1\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 111.23 KB (113896 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
Productivity 2.1 Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which occupy 111.23 KB (113896
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Productivity 2.1 Toolbar.
Productivity 2.1 Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by Productivity 2.1 Toolbar when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Productivity_2.1\toolbar.cfg
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Productivity_2.1 Toolbar
Productivity 2.1 Toolbar is an application by Productivity 2.1. Some people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Productivity 2.1 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Productivity 2.1 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Productivity 2.1 Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Productivity 2.1 Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Productivity 2.1 Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Productivity 2.1 Toolbar in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Productivity 2.1 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Productivity 2.1 Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://Productivity21.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Productivity_2.1\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Productivity 2.1 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Productivity 2.1 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Productivity 2.1 Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Productivity 2.1 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Productivity 2.1 Toolbar by Productivity 2.1 from your PC, nor are we saying that Productivity 2.1 Toolbar by Productivity 2.1 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Productivity 2.1 Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 23:52:12.357