This info is about ProductSelector for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ProductSelector from your PCHANWHA TECHWIN CO.,LTD.
. Check out here
for more information on HANWHA TECHWIN CO.,LTD.. Detailed information about ProductSelector can be found at http://security.hanwhatechwin.com
. ProductSelector is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\ProductSelector folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling ProductSelector is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\ProductSelector\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ProductsSelector.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 12.51 MB (13116416 bytes) on disk.
ProductSelector is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.64 MB (13250746
bytes) on disk:
- ProductsSelector.exe (12.51 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (131.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.33.0
of ProductSelector. You can find below info on other releases of ProductSelector:
...click to view all...
ProductSelector is an application by the software company HANWHA TECHWIN CO.,LTD.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase ProductSelector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ProductSelector from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ProductSelector or simply activate the Search field and type in "ProductSelector". If it exists on your system the ProductSelector program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ProductSelector in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ProductSelector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ProductSelector:
- The web site of the application is: http://security.hanwhatechwin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\ProductSelector\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ProductSelector.
8. After uninstalling ProductSelector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ProductSelector which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ProductSelector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ProductSelector by HANWHA TECHWIN CO.,LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that ProductSelector by HANWHA TECHWIN CO.,LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ProductSelector supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 08:00:35.440