Product Portal is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Product Portal from your computeriZotope, Inc.
. More info about iZotope, Inc. can be found here
. Product Portal is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Product Portal folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Product Portal\Uninstall Product Portal.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Product Portal. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.09 MB (9534976 bytes) on disk and is called iZotope Product Portal.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Product Portal. They occupy about 20.71 MB (21716990
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Product Portal.exe (5.83 MB)
- Uninstall iZotope Product Portal.exe (5.79 MB)
- iZotope Product Portal.exe (9.09 MB)
This info is about Product Portal version 1.2.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of Product Portal:
Product Portal is a program released by the software company iZotope, Inc.. Some users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Product Portal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Product Portal from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Product Portal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Product Portal". If it is installed on your PC the Product Portal application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Product Portal in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Product Portal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Product Portal.
8. After uninstalling Product Portal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Product Portal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Product Portal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Product Portal by iZotope, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Product Portal by iZotope, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Product Portal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 09:38:48.480