Product Key Explorer 4.2.5
Product Key Explorer 4.2.5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Product Key Explorer 4.2.5 from your computerNsasoft, LLC.
. Take a look here
for more info on Nsasoft, LLC.. Please follow http://www.nsauditor.com/product_key_finder.html?utm_source=PKE_APP_User&utm_medium=PKE_APP_User_Pub&utm_campaign=PKE_APP
if you want to read more on Product Key Explorer 4.2.5 on Nsasoft, LLC.'s website. Product Key Explorer 4.2.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer directory, depending on the user's option. Product Key Explorer 4.2.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer\unins000.exe. ProductKeyExplorer.exe is the Product Key Explorer 4.2.5's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.69 MB (3866624 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Product Key Explorer 4.2.5. They occupy 4.37 MB (4581662
bytes) on disk.
- ProductKeyExplorer.exe (3.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Product Key Explorer 4.2.5 version 4.2.5
Product Key Explorer 4.2.5 is a program released by the software company Nsasoft, LLC.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Product Key Explorer 4.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Product Key Explorer 4.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Product Key Explorer 4.2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Product Key Explorer 4.2.5". If it is installed on your PC the Product Key Explorer 4.2.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Product Key Explorer 4.2.5 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Product Key Explorer 4.2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Product Key Explorer 4.2.5:
- The software company is: http://www.nsauditor.com/product_key_finder.html?utm_source=PKE_APP_User&utm_medium=PKE_APP_User_Pub&utm_campaign=PKE_APP
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Product Key Explorer 4.2.5.
8. After uninstalling Product Key Explorer 4.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Product Key Explorer 4.2.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Product Key Explorer 4.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Product Key Explorer 4.2.5 by Nsasoft, LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that Product Key Explorer 4.2.5 by Nsasoft, LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Product Key Explorer 4.2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 15:14:53.107