Product Key Explorer 4.0.6
You can find below details on how to uninstall Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 from your PCNsasoft, LLC.
. More data about Nsasoft, LLC. can be found here
. Click on http://www.nsauditor.com/product_key_finder.html?utm_source=PKE_APP_User&utm_medium=PKE_APP_User_Pub&utm_campaign=PKE_APP
to get more info about Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 on Nsasoft, LLC.'s website. Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.22 MB (2323704 bytes) on disk and is titled ProductKeyExplorer.exe.
The executables below are part of Product Key Explorer 4.0.6. They take about 2.90 MB (3038742
bytes) on disk.
- ProductKeyExplorer.exe (2.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 version 4.0.6
Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer\License Agreement.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer\ProductKeyExplorer.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer\ProductKeyExplorer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer\ProductKeyExplorer.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Product Key Explorer_is1
Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 is an application marketed by Nsasoft, LLC.. Some computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Product Key Explorer 4.0.6". If it is installed on your PC the Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 application will be found automatically. When you click Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Product Key Explorer 4.0.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Product Key Explorer 4.0.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nsauditor.com/product_key_finder.html?utm_source=PKE_APP_User&utm_medium=PKE_APP_User_Pub&utm_campaign=PKE_APP
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Product Key Explorer 4.0.6.
8. After removing Product Key Explorer 4.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 by Nsasoft, LLC. from your computer, we are not saying that Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 by Nsasoft, LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Product Key Explorer 4.0.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 01:51:38.807